***CANCELLED DUE TO SCHOOL CLOSURE***
THIS WILL BE RESCHEDULED, WE WILL POST A NEW DATE SOON.
Friday Sept. 17th
1:30 – 3 pm
at CF Library or via Zoom
College just ahead? Join us for a seminar to help in planning and answer some questions.
- What do college admissions look for in student applications.
- Navigating the FAFSA and the best ways to save $$$ for college.
- Scholarships: Where to find them; How to win them.
- Valuable advice for students (and parents) from grades 9-12.
- Free of charge, but space is limited.
- Pre-registration required: Call 507-263-2804, or email Matthew at email@example.com.
- If you are interested in attending via Zoom, please email Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link.