- Open to kids 12 and under
- Bring letters to library from Dec. 1st – 10th and put in the special North Pole Mail Box
- Santa’s response letter will be ready for pick-up Dec. 19th – 23rd at the library’s front desk.
- Please put the child’s first and last name and phone number on the letter or envelope so Santa knows who he is writing to, and so the librarians give you the correct letter from Santa.
- Feel free to write about what you would like for Christmas and some of the good things you did this year.
Decorate or create a hat to celebrate any winter holiday!
Drop your hat off at the CF Library’s front desk between Nov. 28th and Dec. 12th.
There will be two age groups:
- 12 and under
- 13 and over
The public will vote on the entries from Dec. 13th – 21st.
Prizes will be awarded for the top 3 winners in each age group.
The winners will be announced on Thursday Dec. 22nd on the CF Library Facebook page and CF Library Website.
- Complete our “How Do You Book?” challenge by taking a photo of yourself reading in your favorite spot, then show it to a librarian to get a gold sticker!
- Coloring sheets
- Activity pages
- Bookmark craft
- We will be using blunt sewing needles, hot glue guns, and fabric glue to make a creepy creature out of a glove! You will learn a few simple hand sewing stitches. No experience necessary.
- For kids 7-13
- Registration Required! Spots are limited.
- Parent or guardian must be in attendance with the child.