- An Introduction to Dungeons & Dragons suitable for both brand-new and experienced players.
- Adult & Teens only: No staff supervision following start-up.
Have you ever wondered what Dungeons & Dragons is all about?
Join us at Cannon Belles Coffee and Ice Cream for an introduction to Dungeons & Dragons using the new “D&D Essentials” kit.
Adult & Teens only: No staff supervision following start-up.
routines and helpful tips. Newcomers are welcome to join at any point in the program!
WHERE: Riverside Park
WHEN: every Tues, Wed, Thurs, & Fri at 8:00am June 11 — Aug 16 (except 4th of July week)
WHAT TO BRING: Comfortable shoes, water and clothing appropriate for the weather
COST: This program is free and open to all ages and abilities!
*All participants must sign a waiver.
Kids age 10 and up are invited to join the teens and hang out at the Library after hours to experiment with building different devices out of all the crazy stuff we’ve got lying around!
Invent your own, or choose a design from one of our new maker books! All materials will be provided by the Library.
Teens join us for a night of Laser Tag in the library.
All Laser Tag items will be provided.
Registrations is required: Sign up at the library or by calling 507-263-2804.
For ages 14-19
· Laser guns as depicted are not to scale (or shape or color)
· Actual lasers used will not produce beams of light in the visible spectrum (No, not even if we turn off ALL the lights, which we will do anyway).
- Full Test – Saturday, March 16th – from 10 am – 2 pm
- Full Test – Saturday, March 23rd – from 10 am – 2 pm
Self-score your tests and analyze problem questions as a group.
Registration is required. Register at the library or by calling 507-263-2804.