For Ages 12 & up. Registration is required and limited to 30 participants. Register at the library or by calling 507-263-2804.
English & Science – Sat. Feb. 2nd from 10 am – 12 pm
Math & Reading – Mon. Feb. 25th from 10 am – 12 pm
Full Test – Friday March 8th – from 10 am – 2 pm
Free proctored practice exams simulate actual test conditions.
Self-score your tests and analyze problem questions as a group.
Registration is required. Register at the library or by calling 507-263-2804.
ACT Teen Prep Night
Friday, January 11th
5:30 – 7:00 pm
Teens, join us for an ACT Prep Class.
The class is free and open to Teens age 14+
- Learn critical ACT test-taking strategies
- Get tips for preparing for Test Day
- Practice stress-relief & calming techniques
- Analyze practice questions as a group
- Practice what we lean if a fun, game style competition