A short poem of three lines; just seventeen syllables. That is a haiku. The first and last lines — each contain five syllables; middle line, seven.
The Contest is Open to poets of all ages!
Send your haiku submissions to the library via mail, in-person, through the book-drop, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your name & contact info
- Must be your own original creation
- No limit to submissions per person
- Submissions must be received by 2pm, April 24th
- 1st place wins $20 Chamber Dollar$