- Chilton – Online access to repair, maintenance, and service information for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs.
- Grolier Online – Access to Grolier databases, including Amazing Animals of the World, America the Beautiful, Lands and Peoples, La Nueva Enciclopedia Cumbre, and The New Book of Popular Science; plus dictionaries, international news, and more.
- Biography In Context – Includes biographical information on thousands of people from throughout history, around the world, and across all disciplines and subject areas.
- ELM – Electronic Library for Minnesota. Search ELM for magazine, newspaper, and journal articles, and information from reference sources. This site now includes the Learning Express Library.
- Ask MN – An online service for information and research help available to all Minnesota residents and students 24/7.
- Minnesota Reflections – This site offers resources on Minnesota’s history and geography. With more than 210,000 images, maps and documents from more than 155 of the state’s cultural heritage organizations.
Job & Career
- Learning Express Job & Career Accelerator An interactive collection of resources, from Job & Career Accelerator, Adult Learning Center, College Prep, to the Computer Skills Center. There are 9 center in all. Prepare for an Occupation Exam, SAT & ACT prep, Resume’ and Cover Letter builder, Job Search, Video courses to learn popular software and computer basic, and so much more.
Magazine & Newspaper Articles
- EBSCO – Full text for popular magazines and scholarly journals in all subject areas. Includes reference books, book reviews, biographies, primary source documents, and images.
- Minnesota Digital Newspaper Hub – This site is a searchable website from the Minnesota Historical Society that makes pages of Minnesota newspapers available online. The Hub contains geographically and culturally diverse newspapers published between 1856 and 1922. Due to copyright law, newspapers published after 1922 can only be accessed from the Gale Family Library at the Minnesota History Center.
- ProQuest – Full text for the St. Paul Pioneer Press, Star Tribune, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, The New York Times, USA Today, and hundreds of other newspapers.